Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sick Day..Little Help from a Smoothie



Yep, I have been sick the past two days. I have a bad cold/flu thing going on accompanied with a fever :( So plenty of rest and fluids happening for this girl. I am pretty sure I will be ready to get back to work tomorrow! Especially after a nice smoothie I made myself. It was great.


Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 ripe banana
4 strawberries
Handful of blueberries
1 cup Stonyfield Organic French Vanilla Yogurt
1/3 cup organic milk
1 tbs. of honey


Directions:

Slice up the bananas and strawberries. Get out your blender. Add the bananas, strawberries and blueberries into the blender. Then add the yogurt, milk and honey. Blend until smooth. Really smooth and delicious. Put in the fridge for about an hour if you want it nice and cold, or you can add a few ice cubes during the blending process to make it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment