Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Theo Chocolate...Organic Chocolate Yum!




I have a proclaimed love affair with Whole Foods..it is true. I have a sweet tooth that must be satisfied, and when I found this chocolate bar, the gates of heaven opened. I introduce you to the Theo Chocolate Bar, Cherry & Almond Dark Chocolate.

Dark Chocolate with Cherries and Almonds that has rich 70% dark chocolate combined organic cherries and crunchy roasted almonds. So good. Plus it is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Vegan. Delish.

Now, Theo Chocolate is the only organic, fair trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the United States. Pretty cool.
Check out their website, www.theochocolate.com for all of their other delicious products.

PS..I am not getting paid to promote Theo Chocolate, I really just think their product and what the company stands for is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment