Sunday, May 16, 2010

Broccoli with a Little Kick




I really do love broccoli, but it is always nice to kick up the veggie a little bit, isn't it?!

So tonight for dinner, I added a little something extra to make the broccoli really taste great.

I steam my broccoli because I love the texture it turns the vegetable into.

Broccoli with Balsamic Vinagrette and Parmesan

Serves 2

Ingredients:

3 tbs. of olive oil
1 tbs. of balsamic vinagrette
1 tbs. of parmesan cheese grated
salt
pepper

Directions:

Steam broccoli for about 10 minutes. Once ready, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinagrette, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk together until a consistent form. Drizzle over the top of the broccoli. Then, sprinkle the broccoli with the parmesan cheese and a final dash of pepper.

1 comment: