Sunday, May 30, 2010

Let the Weekend Continue!

Another beautiful day this Memorial Day Weekend! I know I had mentioned that everything is in full bloom, I mean look at this basil. It is gorgeous. The basil leaves are thriving in this weather.

I took notice to how beautiful the basil was while I was mowing the lawn. Call me crazy, but I LOVE mowing the lawn. Put on your Ipod, get some sun, sweat and exercise!
Tonight for dinner we had Fish Tacos. I absolutely love Fish Tacos. I believe they taste the best with Fresh Halibut right off the grill. I love halibut because it is such a tender fish that has almost no fish scent to it. If someone didn't know it, they would think they were eating chicken! Fresh fish from Whole Foods is awesome, because it is actually fresh fish.

My halibut fish taco was layered with watercress, cilantro, fresh tomato salsa, guacamole, chipolte sauce, lime creme fraiche and a sprinkle of cheese. Look at how tasty it is! And oh, was it tasty. I love the bitter taste of watercress and the fresh taste of cilantro together. Who needs lettuce when you have watercress and cilantro!


Served with a fresh lime margarita! Perfect.

My uncle told me this great quote today and he said, "Surround yourself with people who believe in you". I love it, and of course believe in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment