Saturday, May 22, 2010

Night on the Town



So tonight, I went out to dinner with my fab parents to Molinari's Restaurant in Mentor, Ohio (www.molinaris.com).

First up, I needed a drink. You know, long week, something that just really works. I ordered the Cleveland Cosmopolitan.





The Cleveland Cosmopolitan included Belvedere Cytrus, Grand Marnier, cranberry & lime juices served with an orange slice.

The cocktail was pretty tasty, I must say. As you can see, no orange slice, but a cherry resting at the bottom of my glass. The appetizer they served us, MultiGrain Crackers with White Bean Dip, was quite tasty. The texture of the bean dip was smooth and creamy but still had the crunch of the white beans. Very tasty.



So a few great appetizers and salads later, we decided to get an after dinner drink. We decided to stop at Cheesecake Factory for an after dinner cocktail. Okay, I know you are thinking, Cheesecake Factory just for a cocktail!? I may be called crazy, but one of my all time favorite drinks is at the Cheesecake Factory...the Strawberry Martini.



Divine. The drink is made with Fresh Strawberries, Pearl Vodka and they are Handcrafted Per Order. It is served with a strawberry, which I cut up into four pieces, drop it my drink, and let the cocktail marinate into the fruit. Serves as the perfect finish to the perfect cocktail!

No comments:

Post a Comment