Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Melt in My Mouth Sorbet

I wore my dress from Ann Taylor Loft today, and I am LOVING it! I feel so exotic in it! I have to plant some more herbs tomorrow: the mint and the curly parsley. I also just uploaded some new songs to my Ipod which totally pumps me up for my workouts, I can't wait to go running later to my new songs! It is so funny how just simply adding new songs to my Ipod makes me that much more motivated to go running. Tonight, I had a really great after dinner dessert that was light, refreshing and an incredible flavor combination.

Persian Muskmelon with Lemon Sorbet
Serves about 4
Ingredients:
Half of a Persian Muskmelon, cut and cleaned into 4 slices
4 small scoops of Ciao Bella Lemon Sorbet
Fresh lime juice
Lime zest

Directions:
Cut and clean the Persian Muskmelon into 4 pieces. Put one scoop of Ciao Bella Lemon Sorbet onto each Muskmelon. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top of each serving. Garnish with lime zest.


I absolutely love Ciao Bella Lemon Sorbet. It is very zesty and creamy. The flavor combination of the sweet melon, the tangy lime juice and zest and the sweet lemon sorbet is awesome. It is a great, light dessert that definitely satisfies the palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment