Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spice Up Your Life

It is going to be 90 degrees and super humid here tomorrow, so thank goodness for Air Conditioning! I got my Subway gift card in the mail today and I cannot wait to use it!!
I was in the mood tonight for something with spice and flavor. On the menu tonight, chicken curry with couscous.

I do not like prepackaged mixes but the one that I used tonight is okay on my list. Sukhi's Tikki Masala Curry Sauce is incredible. All you need to do is add a little water, a little yogurt and you have an incredible curry sauce.

I definitely approve of this ingredient list.

I added some onions, garlic and fresh peas into the mix. I also used Greek 2% yogurt to mix the sauce and it was incredible flavor and texture.

I cooked some couscous in chicken stock. I feel that if you use chicken stock instead of water it really brings out the flavor of the couscous and pairs nicely with chicken curry.

All together now! Chicken with Sukhi's Tikki Masala Curry Sauce and a side of couscous. Incredible Indian spice and flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment